FOUND: "The Better Boob Job"

Friday, December 29, 2006


Takeouts
$46.00
Available at: Boutique to You

It's not that I'm ethically opposed to surgical enhancement, I just don't think it's for me. That aside, there are times-- like when I'm heading out for a night on the town-- when I wish that my clothes hanger body looked a little less Vogue and a little more Maxim. I've been in the market for a solution for quite a while.

I was dubious about the silicone "chicken cutlets" that are supposedly the hottest thing in Hollywood until I saw a special segment on the Rachel Ray Show. In that segment, they showed models wearing all types of-- ahem-- enhancements, from Wonderbras, to removable padding, to silicone "cutlets" like Takeouts (right). These clear silicone inserts add a full cup size to your bust line and look amazingly real. They can be added to any regular bra with no additional equipment needed. Takeouts are so popular they have been featured in People and InTouch Magazines. I think I found my solution.

Click on the photo to link directly to where you can purchase Takeouts silicone inserts online.