FOUND: Nicole Richie's Sleek Silk Romper

Thursday, May 03, 2007

I consider myself a pretty brave fashionista. That is to say, if I find a new fashion or trend fun and interesting I'll give it a try. I don't get scared easily. When I saw a picture of the once-again-blonde Nicole Richie sporting a sleek black silk romper I fell instantly in love (see photo left). So adorable. So chic. So now. But I paused. Could I really pull off a black silk romper?

McQ - Alexander McQueen All In One Shorts
McQ "All In One Shorts"

$778.00
Free Shipping
Available at: ShopBop

I've since given up on trying to reconcile my feelings about this fashion find. I love it and I can't afford it, so I might as well daydream about it. Are you ready to steal Nicole Richie's look? The romper in question is the brand new "All In One Shorts" from the absolutely amazing McQ by Alexander McQueen label (right). This washed silk wonder features a French-cuffed short sleeve, button-front shirt leading right into a pair of cuffed, zipper fly short shorts. Genius.

Click on the photo at right to link directly to where you can purchase the McQ by Alexander McQueen "All In One Shorts," as seen on Nicole Richie, online.