New & Hot: Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Oil

Tuesday, April 08, 2008


Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Oil
Superbly Restorative Dry Oil

$30.00
Available at: nordstrom.com
icon

I'll be straight, I haven't been so psyched to try out a new beauty product in a good long time. It's the newest new offering from super label Kiehl's and it's bound to be a hit.

Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Oil is a multi-purpose restorative oil for the body, hair, and even the face. It's made from Moroccan Argan Oil-- ok, so I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds cool-- and all sorts of antioxidants and fatty acids. It's designed to smooth the skin and hair while providing a gleam and sheen to both. Sounds good so far.

On hair in specific, it is supposed to smooth split ends and help to repair dry hair. Yeah, I'm always up for some of that. I love hair oils and use a good selection-- from Kerastase to Silk Therapy-- on a regular basis. But, there's just something about Kiehl's. I haven't met a Kiehl's product that I don't absolutely love and the idea of a Kiehl's hair oil is just too much. This is going to be fabulous.

Click on the photo to link directly to where you can purchase the new Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Dry Oil online.

Related Stories:
>> How-To: Snag A Quick Warm Weather Look
>> How-To: Get Sexy Legs for Spring
>> Fresh Soy Face Cleanser: SJ Favorite